In order to accommodate the desires of fans/guests at Goodyear Ballpark, while also recognizing the need to maintain maximum safety and comfort levels, the following Ballpark regulations have been established.
Major League Baseball security regulations include increased fan screening at all gates. Fans will be required to walk through metal detectors upon entry and are encouraged to arrive early to allow extra time when entering the ballpark.
The following items are permitted provided they do not interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the game. All items are subject to search:
- Food and beverages as follows:
- One clear, quart-sized sealed bag
- One factory-sealed plastic water bottle (non-carbonated and colorless water only) not exceeding 1 liter in size per fan
- Children’s single serving juice drinks in factory sealed box or pouch package
- Baby formula and baby food
- Small bags not exceeding 16” X 16” X 8”
- Foam seat cushions (no frames)
- Small umbrellas not exceeding 36" in diameter – must not interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the game
- Baby strollers and diaper bags
- Non commercial cameras and video recorders
- Blankets or towels
- Banners that do not include obscene, political, or commercial messages and do not interfere with the game or block the view of any other guest
Items Not Allowed
The following items are prohibited from entering into the Ballpark:
- Cans, glass, hard-sided coolers, beverage containers, squeeze bottles, thermos bottles, and large bags or packages
- Firearms or deadly weapons in accordance with A.R.S. § 13-3102. and A.R.S. § 4-229
- Noisemaking devices or laser pens
- Action sports equipment such as skateboards, roller blades, scooters, bicycles, and shoe skates
- Alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs
- Large umbrellas and lawn chairs
- Commercial cameras or video recording devices, tripods
- Animals and pets (except for certified service dogs for guests with disabilities)
- Food and beverage items not outlined above in Items Allowed
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Sparklers and/or other fireworks
Ballpark Ground Rules
- No smoking (including e-cigarettes) within Goodyear Ballpark. A.R.S. § 36-601.01 and Goodyear City Code 11-1-18(C)(4).
- No trespassing on the field at any time.
- Peddling or soliciting is prohibited.
- Resale of tickets is strictly prohibited on ballpark property.
- Foul, abusive language or obscene gestures will not be tolerated. A.R.S. § 13-2904.
- Guests will refrain from displays of affection inappropriate in a public setting.
- Intervention with impaired or intoxicated guests will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests are required to show their ticket upon request and sit only in their ticketed seat.
- Guests interfering with the process of the game or going onto the field will be ejected and subject to arrest.