- As a courtesy to others, guests are requested to refrain from walking or standing in aisles during play. Guests are asked to voluntarily observe this policy.
- Goodyear Ballpark offers a variety of alcoholic beverages for sale. Guests must be 21 or older to purchase any alcoholic products. Alcohol sales will end at the end of the 7th inning. All alcohol must remain inside the Ballpark.
- Guests are not permitted to bring animals into Goodyear Ballpark unless they are certified service animals for persons with disabilities. Animals are permitted at the practice fields, but must be on a leash.
- ATMs are located inside the ballpark near Guest Services and the first and third base concourses.
- On game days, autographs are available from players choosing to sign until 12:45 p.m. At that time, ushers will inform guests to return to their assigned seats. Players may also choose to sign autographs during team practices, which are held daily during Spring Training season at the Indians and Reds Development Complexes. Promotional autograph days will be listed on the website.
- Guests having minor automotive problems (jumpstart, flat tire, etc.) while at Goodyear Ballpark should proceed to Guest Services for assistance.
- Baby strollers are to be folded and positioned under the railings behind accessible seating sections. Strollers must not impede or interfere with any guest walking in the seating bowl.
- Guests are welcome to bring small bags and purses into the Ballpark, as long as their dimensions do not exceed the 16" x 16" x 8" Major League Baseball size requirement. All bags are subject to search upon entry to the Ballpark.
- Banners and signs are welcome as long as they are not commercial, political, derogatory or obscene in nature and do not interfere with the game and/or block the view of any other guest.
- One factory-sealed plastic water bottle (non-carbonated and colorless water only) not exceeding one liter in size per guest may be brought into the Ballpark.
- Non-commercial cameras and video recording devices may be brought into the Ballpark. Guests should not obstruct the views of others while using this equipment and should refrain from using any camera support equipment such as tripods.
Yes. Season, group and mini-plan (three or more games) tickets may be purchased through the Ticket Office by calling 623-882-3130. You may purchase tickets for individual games through Ticketmaster by phone at 800-745-3000.
- Yes, you can watch the teams practice! During the spring training season, the teams’ daily workouts on the practice fields at their development complexes are open to the public starting at 9:15 a.m. Click here for more information.
Goodyear Ballpark offers complimentary admission to children two (2) years of age and under. These children must sit on an adult's lap and not occupy additional seats.
- Sections 106A, 106B and 107A are located under a canopy and are entirely shaded. Club seats are wider, padded and offer in-seat wait staff service.
- No one is allowed on the ballpark field at any time without proper credentials. If anyone enters onto the field without proper credentials, he/she will be immediately ejected from the ballpark without a refund. The same ejection rule applies for the practice fields. Anyone using obscene or abusive language or causing any type of discomfort to the guests around them will be asked by Goodyear Ballpark personnel to cease this conduct. If the offensive conduct persists, those involved will be subject to ejection from the ballpark without a refund.
- Comment cards are available at Guest Services located in the Home Plate Plaza
- In accordance with A.R.S. § 13-3102 and A.R.S. § 4-229, firearms and deadly weapons are prohibited from entering the Ballpark.
There are four signature fixed concessions stands throughout the ballpark as well as 24 portable sales units with a variety of food and beverage offerings. Portable stands include items such as nachos, shaved ice, margaritas, specialty sandwiches, ice cream, cotton candy and kettle corn.
- Soft-sided coolers not exceeding 16" x 16" x 8" may be brought into the Ballpark and are subject to search. Hard-sided coolers are prohibited.
- For sponsorship and advertising opportunities at Goodyear Ballpark, please call 623-882-3120.
All major credit cards are accepted at the Ticket Office, Team Shops and concession stands.
The Indians and Reds Development Complexes are located just south of the ballpark on S. Wood Blvd.
View a map of the complexes.
- Diaper changing stations are available in all public and family restrooms in Goodyear Ballpark.
- From I-10 westbound: Take exit 127 (Bullard Avenue) and proceed South for approximately 2.5 miles. The Ballpark will be located on your right.
From I-10 eastbound: Take exit 126 (Estrella Parkway) and proceed South for approximately 2.5 miles. The Ballpark will be located on your left.
Goodyear Ballpark was built to comply with the rules and regulations of the American Disabilities Act. Seating, restrooms, concessions stands and drinking fountains have all been designed to provide comfortable access to all. Any disabled guests needing a wheelchair may request assistance at the Guest Services booth in the Home Plate Plaza. Accessible parking is available in the lot across from the Third Base Entrance, at the southeast corner of Goodyear Boulevard and Ballpark Way.
View parking map.
- No, children two years old and younger do not need a ticket as long as they sit on an adult’s lap. Tickets are required for those ages three years and older.
Sometimes the Arizona sun can be strong for visitors coming from colder climates. For those wanting to sit in the shade, we offer Club Seating under a shade cover in sections 106A, 106B and 107A. The Right Field Pavilion is partially shaded, and you can also catch some shade in the upper rows of several seating sections behind Home Plate. Our ticket sellers are more than happy to assist you with your seat selections to ensure you enjoy your time at the ballpark.
And yes, we do sell sunscreen in the Team Shop!
- Drinking fountains may be found near each of the restrooms.
- Goodyear Ballpark is equipped with two elevators. The elevator in the Home Plate Tower provides access to Suite and Terrace level ticket holders, team/ballpark staff and media personnel only. The other elevator is located at the Right Field Pavilion, providing access to the Premium Field Box seating area on the first base side.
- Home Plate Plaza Entrance:
Located on the west side of the ballpark at the intersection of Ballpark Way and Festival Way.First Base Plaza Entrance:
Located on the south side of the ballpark on Festival Way, between Estrella Parkway and Wood Boulevard.Third Base Plaza Entrance:
Located on the west side of the ballpark on Ballpark Way, between Goodyear Boulevard and Festival Way.Center Field Plaza Entrance:
Located on the north side of the ballpark on Goodyear Boulevard, just east of Estrella Parkway.
- The first aid station is located inside the Home Plate Entrance across from the Team Shop.
Guests are welcome to keep any foul ball hit into the stands. At no time should a foul ball be thrown back onto the playing field. Violators will be subject to ejection.
- Fun money may be purchased at the Ticket Office in increments of $1 and $5 and is redeemable at the Ticket Office, fixed concession stands and Team Shop.
Ballpark gates open one and a half hours prior to game time. Practice field gates open at 9:15 a.m. daily.
- Discounts are available for groups purchasing 20 or more tickets, subject to availability. Group tickets are available in the Club Seating, Infield Box, Outfield Box, Outfield Reserved, Berm, Terrace, Party Patio and Right Field Pavilion seating areas. Suites are also available for groups of 15. Please contact the Ticket Office for more information at 623-882-3130.
- Guests with questions, comments and concerns may seek assistance at the Guest Services booth, located on the concourse behind home plate. Guest Services is open from the time gates open until the crowd departs.
- Goodyear Ballpark is within 15-45 minutes of all the other Cactus League facilities. View map of all Cactus League facilities
- The holder of a ticket voluntarily assumes all risk and danger of personal injury and all hazards arising from or related in any way to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event.
- Located on the First Base concourse, the kids zone includes interactive inflatable activities and a kid-sized wiffle ball field.
- Lost and found inquiries can be directed to Guest Services, or by calling 623-882-3120.
- In the event of a lost child or companion, please proceed to Guest Services for assistance.
- Those interested in performing the National Anthem should call 623-882-3120.
- Visit our directions page for step-by-step instructions on how to arrive at Goodyear Ballpark in Arizona.
Goodyear Ballpark is available for community, private and corporate events such as teambuilding, workshops, concerts, arts-and-crafts festivals, tournaments and more. For more information and rental pricing, please call 623-882-3120.
- Mothers who need nursing accommodations may use the family restrooms located on either the first or third base side of the concourse.
A game is considered official after four and a half innings have been completed.
Ballpark parking is $5 for cars and $10 per RV. There is no overnight RV parking. There are no refunds once a vehicle has been parked. The City of Goodyear is not responsible for damaged or stolen vehicles.
View the parking map.
- There are no pay phones in the ballpark. Guests needing to use a telephone may request assistance at Guest Services.
- The press box is located on the second floor. This area is restricted to members of the media, team and working staff, and those who have proper ballpark credentials.
- Official souvenir programs are available at all Goodyear Ballpark games, and may be purchased throughout the concourse and in the Team Shops.
- R.V. parking is available for $10 per game in the overflow parking lot on Wood Blvd. across from the Cleveland Indians Development Complex. Overnight parking is prohibited.
In the event a regulation game (4 ½ innings) is not played due to a rainout or other situation dictated by Major League Baseball, tickets may be either exchanged or refunded through the original method of purchase.
All refund requests must be received by April 15 for the preceding season.
Season Ticket and Mini-Plan Holders
Tickets may be exchanged in person at Goodyear Ballpark Ticket Office for another game based on availability. For a refund, the dollar value of the tickets will be issued based on the original method of payment 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the Spring Training season.
Goodyear Ballpark Ticket Office or Team Shop Purchased Tickets
Tickets may be exchanged in person at Goodyear Ballpark Ticket Office for another game based on availability. Refund requests along with ticket stubs should be mailed to:
Spring Training Refund
1933 S. Ballpark Way
Goodyear, AZ 85338
Tickets may be exchanged in person at Goodyear Ballpark Ticket Office for another game based on availability. For a refund, the group leader (individual who purchased the block of tickets) will receive a refund for the dollar value of the tickets based on the original method of payment 4-6 weeks after the conclusion of the Spring Training season. In turn, the group leader is responsible for refunding the individuals in his or her group directly.
Internet Purchased Tickets – Ticketmaster, Indians.com, Reds.com
Tickets may be exchanged for another game based on availability by calling Ticketmaster Customer Service at 1-800-653-8000. Customers who do not wish to exchange their tickets will automatically receive a credit to the original card used to purchase the tickets at the conclusion of the Spring Training season.
Ticketmaster Outlet Purchased Tickets
Tickets may only be exchanged for another game based on availability at the outlet where they were purchased. Customers who do not wish to exchange their tickets must return their tickets in person at the outlet where they were purchased.
- Guests who need to leave the Ballpark must have their hand stamped in order to re-enter the ballpark.
- Guests attending any game who would like to reduce the risk of being struck by a flying object from the field may change their seating assignment, based on availability. However, no seat in the ballpark is guaranteed to be completely safe from flying objects.
- Fans may relay anniversary or birthday messages on the scoreboard for $25. Messages will be shown during the sixth inning. Scoreboard messages may be purchased through the Ticket Office prior to game day and at Guest Services on game day. Subject to availability.
- Smoking is prohibited within the Ballpark. Smoking is permitted outside the Center Field Gate and the First and Third Base Plazas. Guests may exit the facility at these locations and receive a hand stamp for re-entry to the Ballpark. Smoking is not permitted throughout the practice field areas.
Four luxury suites are available for rental on a per game or per season basis. Suite packages include 15 tickets, food, non-alcoholic beverages and four parking passes. Two to four suites may be combined to accommodate larger groups. For more information, or to rent a suite, please call 623-882-3130.
- Tailgating in Ballpark parking lots is restricted to guests' own parking spaces in front of or behind their vehicles. Glass bottles and gas grills are not permitted.
- The main Team Shop is located at the Home Plate Plaza. Hours of operation during the season are 10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily, or until the game ends. Team Shop kiosks are also located inside the First Base, Third Base and Center Field gates. The Team Shop closes following the last game of the season.
Located on the third floor behind home plate, this exclusive group area accommodates up to 90 people and tickets include game entry, food, non-alcoholic beverages, access to a cash bar and private restroom facilities. The Terrace offers some of the best views of the ballpark. On days when there are no groups on the Terrace, individual tickets are available (without buffet).
- Guests may bring small personal umbrellas not exceeding 36 inches in diameter as long as they do not interfere with other guests' view or enjoyment of the game. Umbrellas larger than 36 inches are prohibited.
- View a complete list of items that are/aren’t permitted into the ballpark. View Ballpark Policies
We get this one a lot. The Ziz is a fiberglass sculpture created by world-renowned artist, Donald Lipski. It stands 60' 6" tall, representing the distance between home plate and the pitcher's mound. Find out more about the Ziz.
ZIZZY is Goodyear Ballpark’s lovable mascot, modeled and named after The Ziz, our well-known sculpture. ZIZZY can be found at all of our Spring Training games, as well as other events at the ballpark and around town. He even has his own trading card!
- Wheelchairs are available for guests upon entry into the ballpark. A Guest Services representative will be available at each entry gate to assist guests requiring wheelchair assistance to and from their seats.